Here are a few news stories that have caught my attention:
- Apple Watch: I’m so not sold on this product. I used a variety of OS (OS X Yosemite, Windows 7/8.1, Linux Mint, Jelly Bean, etc.) because I like staying updated on what’s out there. However, I’m also a believer in purchasing something 1) I’m actually going to use and 2) makes sense to me financially. Spending $350+ on a smart watch doesn’t intrigue me. That built-in storage isn’t so awesome either. I haven’t used a watch since grade school and have enough options with the electronics I do own. I’m curious who does plan on jumping on this, though. Same goes for the Huawei release.
- Social Media Addendum on an Apartment Lease? Count me out. Though I will admit, it does start an interesting conversation on the continued blurred line between online and offline social circles. Yes, your digital words go farther than you might consider. But fining over poor reviews? Wow. That’s hard to process. You don’t want your business in a bad light or have trolls taking over the digital footprint. But there has to be a way to stay honest as well. Ugly territory.
- YouTube Audio Library: Music and Sound Effects for you videos already approved by YouTube. Makes life much less stressful.
- C2E2 Tickets: Because it’s approaching faster than you think.
- DIY Shamrock Shake: Yes, it’s really that simple. Now, just don’t overdo it in excitement…
- How to send HTML Emails with Google Docs & Gmail: I’m always for anything that makes the process easier. And sometimes you just want to test something quickly.