Sinful Colors is a nail brand I already buy quite often. Thankfully, this was not a color I already have. That would be great for the pocket-book, but defeats the chance of trying something new.
Now, I’ve always had horrible experiences with gel polishes. Actually, make that all nail polishes. It’s simple really. I always get the color on my skin and never have the patience to wait for it to dry. So the process normally goes as follows:
- See great color in the bottle.
- Purchase awesome color imagining the amazing designs I will never do.
- Apply the color to my nails and somehow all over my fingers.
- Wait about 20 seconds before returning to my daily tasks.
- Cursing. Lots of cursing.
- Debating for 10 minutes on if I should wash it all off again or just act like the mess was intentional.
- 99.6% of the time, go with the latter.
Not that I’ve thought of that much. lol. Just ignore the mess and absorb the bright color. It’s festive and perfect for the new year. Two coats of the color + one coat of the included top coat and you should be set. I’ve also tested this out with SinfulColor’s white, black and red polishes as a base. The gold covers pretty well, so don’t think this will work as a glitter polish.
Victory for this shade. Another failure for my nail art approach. Purchase your own for $2.99 USD.
FTC Disclosure: I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.